Accredited Online Training for Jobs in Renewable Energy – Allied, Growing Green Careers!
Curious about an exceptional industry projected to employ 16 to 37 million people by 2030?
The global economy is under the influence of an unprecedented movement. In response, commerce and consumer behavior is in a state of permanent change. It’s the green movement and it’s not a fad. It’s the new, highly sought after way of life that’s forever revolutionizing how the world utilizes precious solar resources.
The challenge? Locating knowledgeable individuals dedicated to learning the green cause. And Allied has the perfect solution if you’re up for the challenge.
- The Business of Solar program
- Green Building Practices
- Weatherization and Energy Efficiency
Your comprehensive solar training will prepare you to enter a variety of industries at the forefront of the green movement – or allow you to branch out on your own a savvy green business owner.
- Planning & Land Use
- On May 28, 2009, approximately $4 billion of President Obama’s Stimulus Package was budgeted to renovate public housing nationwide and make the dwellings more energy efficient. Recruitment for individuals with green training is underway.
- Travel & Hospitality
- Ecotourism is growing at three times the rate of the tourism sector itself. Hotels, theme parks and a variety of tourist destinations worldwide are seeking solar experts to help decrease their carbon foot print, save money and promote a greener public persona.
- Real Estate
- According to a 2008 National Association of Home Builder’s survey, 74% of home buyers and renters are willing to pay more for green amenities. Real estate salespeople, home inspectors, contractors and property managers have a valuable career opportunity to carve their niche serving green-conscious clients.
- Weatherization & Energy Efficiency
- Homeowners want to save money on rising energy costs. According to the DOE, weather-proofing a home can reduce heating bills by 32% and overall energy bills by about $350 per year at current prices. Individuals who specialize in weatherization and energy efficiency will be needed nationwide to fulfill this increasing demand. This is an especially ideal industry for contractors.
Undecided whether a career in the in-demand clean energy economy is right for you?
Global support for a greener world is evident in these eye-opening facts:
- The renewable energy industry grew more than three times as fast as the U.S. economy in 2007.
- Largest growing sectors include: solar thermal, solar photovoltaics, biofuels and fuel cells
- President Obama said the US will double its supply of renewable energy by 2012.
- The Department of Energy reports that the Weatherization Assistance Program provides an average of $2,862 in upgrades per home to more than 60,000 families every year. This supports 8,000 technical jobs in low-income communities performing home improvements.
- Approximately $8 billion of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 has been invested into state and local weatherization/energy efficiency programs, which could put about 87,000 Americans to work. (DOE)
Do something uncommon with your future. Feel confident about a new solar career in a flourishing industry and be proud that your efforts will touch generations to come. Allied will help you meet your goals with:
- Emerging Technologies Focus
- 100% Online Course
- Live Student Support
- Nationally Accredited
Join the green economy and launch a career that just might change the world. Allied will help you prepare. Call now! 800-732-7410.